Friday 7 May 2010

A Heart for Children

As most know, I work within childcare and caring for children is always high on my priorities. I love to care for children, play with them, talk to them. I believe that the gift the Lord has given to me is to be able to care for children and love them with all my heart. It is wonderful to see the innocence of a child and the purity of their mind- how sad also too see how easily that child can loose that purity! How they need to have it fostered.

I came across this poem recently and I love it. It really is full of truth. I really hope and pray that the Saviour is able to use me as a channel to bless these dear children....
Use me Lord for whatever You need me to do;
Channel my life and help me to do Your will,
Make me an instrument of Your loving kindness.


A HEART FOR CHILDREN

One hundred years from now It will not matter

What kind of car I drove, What kind of house I lived in, How much I had in my bank Nor what my clothes looked like.

One hundred years from now It will not matter

What kind of school I attended, What kind of computer I used, How large or small my church,

But the world may be ... a little better because... I was important in the life of a child.

- Margaret Fishback Powers

No comments:

Post a Comment